Friday 31 August 2012

Thinking..... Maybe, Over-thinking!


I have always been a person who is a keeper of emotions.
Never tried to get close to people.
Too much of closeness irks me.
But that's exactly who I am!
I try to be quiet in order to portray that image of an introvert but the natural self cannot be hidden for long, it has to come to the front.
The mask has to be taken out so that your face can breathe.
Then, why be afraid of what you are?!?
Why do you want the people to love the mask you have put on, rather than the original self behind it?
If this is not over-thinking than definitely a little thinking wouldn't harm.
Maybe it's time to show your true self or be in the nutshell forever.
I have come here to share than why not do it the way sharing is to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment